Interested In Joining Our Team?
Available Position: Sales Professional
Ad-Lit Inc. in Wisconsin Dells, WI is looking for an ambitious person for a position on our Sales Team. Ad-Lit is an advertising agency that focuses on brochure distribution, tourism publications and internet website design and development. This position is responsible for generating new customer accounts while also maintaining current clients. The successful candidate should have at least 5 years sales experience and very strong communication skills. Must show effective organizational and time management skills and a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
Position is full-time promoting inside and outside sales. Competitive starting salary and excellent benefits package.
If you are passionate about customer service and sales, then we want to talk to you!
Please check out our website at www.ad-lit.com. E-mail a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Position: Web Designer II
At Ad-Lit Inc., we are passionate about creating cutting-edge Web applications with exquisite, user-friendly interfaces. We have a highly creative and collaborative environment and take pride in providing our clients with quality work.
We have an opening for a Web Designer II to join our growing company.
The primary focus of this position is to assist in shaping the customer experience across digital channels, designing stunning web layouts for desktop and mobile users.
- Perform Rapid Prototyping
- Ability to Do Wireframing
- Handle Responsive Design
- Excel in Task Optimization
- Quality control over Final Product
Reasons to work with us:
- Great benefits – Health, dental, 401k, PTO.
- Competitive salary and opportunity for advancement.
- Laid back work atmosphere and fun team culture.
- Company outings and tickets/gift certificates to be used in the Wisconsin Dells area.
- Opportunity for growth.
Who You Are
- Someone that works best in an environment with a sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- Direct but open-minded communicator
- Comfortable being accountable in a culture of autonomy and ownership
- Driven, self-starter that identifies and solves challenges
- Lifelong learner looking to contribute both professionally and culturally to our organization
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are anticipated for Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education and Experience
- Whiz in Adobe Creative Suite
- Associate’s degree or better
- 2 – 5 years experience in office setting
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements along with examples of your work/portfolio to:
ATTN: HR Department
PO Box 600
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Or e-mail to: minna(at)ad-lit.com
Please, no outsourcing or telecommuting requests. Applicants must be able to work at our Wisconsin Dells office.
Job Type: Full-time